Every NHS grad in the Classes of 65-67 should have a profile on this site. It is your responsibility to claim your profile in order to receive Sign In credentials. You must be Signed In to utilize most of the website functions (editing your profile, emailing Classmates, posting messages and photos, etc). If you’ve registered previously and have forgotten your sign in info, contact Steve Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to add as much info as possible in your profile so that the reunion organizer can keep you apprised of reunion activity and contact you if there are any changes in plans for upcoming events. If you have any questions on using any functions on the website, contact Steve Meyer.
IF YOU KNOW HOW ALL THIS WORKS, YOU CAN SKIP READING IT & GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
CLAIMING OR UPDATING YOUR PROFILE
ØWhile registering or editing your profile:
· UPLOADING PROFILE PHOTOS
The photo in your current profile (“THEN” picture) is your graduation picture, assuming we could get one. If there is not a “THEN” picture, contact Steve Meyer on other options to load one. You can upload a “NOW” photo of yourself and/or family, add a "Website Comment" to your Classmates profile, etc
· PROFILE INFORMATION RELEASE OPTIONS
Pay particular attention to the options for allowing email contact (via an email link in your profile entry on the “Classmates” page) and the Memory Book and Alumni Directory information release options. We are publishing a Memory Book which includes an Alumni Directory and we need to know if you want a listing there and what information to publish
ØIf claiming your profile for the 1st time (no user name or password):
· Enter your last name (maiden name or married name) in the box next to the “SEARCH” button and then click the “SEARCH” button
· If you do not find your profile entry on the Classmates page click here. On the RSVP page click “Continue” to fill in your profile information
· In your profile entry, click on the “This is Me” button under your picture (if there)
· A Welcome Box will open, to register click on “Click Here”
· On the “Secure Registration” page, click the “Continue” button to go through the registration process
· NOTE: Once you have added your details, it may take up to 48 hours for the web organizer to authenticate your profile and send you your login info, so please be patient
ØTo edit your profile after initial registration:
· Sign In using the sign in information you received after registering and come to this page (HURRICANE CLASSMATES)
· Use the “SEARCH” button using your last name (maiden name) in the box next to the search button
· Under your profile picture, click on the “EDIT MY PROFILE” button
· Make any changes you want and then click the “UPDATE” button at the bottom of the page to finish.
CONNECT WITH OLD FRIENDS:
If you would like to send an email to a classmate, use the search function to find the person you are looking for. If we have an email address for this person, you will see "Send an email to this hurricane" to click on.
Click on the “WHERE ARE THEY NOW” button below to access an interactive map to see where classmates are located.
Click on the "MISSING CLASSMATES" button below to see if you can help us locate classmates we have NO INFO for.